Monday, April 11, 2016

Why I Hate Batman V Superman



It's been nearly two years since Superman's (Henry Cavill) colossal battle with Zod (Michael Shannon) devastated the city of Metropolis. The loss of life and collateral damage left many feeling angry and helpless, including crime-fighting billionaire Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck). Convinced that Superman is now a threat to humanity, Batman embarks on a personal vendetta to end his reign on Earth, while the conniving Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) launches his own crusade against the Man of Steel.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't like it. I was glad that it followed most of the DC canon and Batman finally had the right suit. There are several versions of the "first meeting" between them, and one version parallels the movie. - I also thought they should've introduced Diana Prince (Tom didn't get her character either until I told him who it was). -Lois learned about Kryptonite in Man of Steel, btw.
    - I didn't mind mixing Doomsday in, because that was a way of showing the evil genius of Lex. I also think Jesse did a good job portraying Lex, because it showed he was a genius and twisted (although like you said, more Riddler-like). I thought it was 4 of 5 stars movie, and the dream sequences were really a waste of time..

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW- Tom and I both thought Avengers 2 and Capt. America 2 were "C" movies. Ant Man was an "A" though!

    ReplyDelete